Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Today.

   I am still trying to find my niche in the blog world.  I love fashion, celebrities, arts, video games, movies, and so on.  I am going to start posting an outfit of the day here pretty soon.  I have a lot of Jeffrey Campbell's that need to get on the Internet Stream.

   I am currently watching reality television; which I am absolutely addicted to (don't judge me) thinking about what I want to do.  I am currently working towards a degree in Psychology, with the hopes of becoming an art therapist.  As I sit here today though I feel I am still going to want more.

   I feel that it's not that I am going to want more, it's just that helping people is what I want to do, I still want to be a great thinker though.  Does that make sense?

  I read Philosophy books for fun, for crying out loud.  I always wanted to be a Philosopher, but what is there really?  A professor?  I don't think that's my gig (if anyone has any ideas let this bish know!).  I was thinking today about Anthropology and Theology.  The latter I think would be more interesting, in all three fields I feel like I could just write theories and perspectives all day; which could be fun. Not to say I couldn't be the next Friedrich Nietzsche, but I don't think I can.  As I'm writing this I feel that a professor or teacher is sounding more tempting, but it would have to be one of the really old historical schools, I could be like John Keating in Dead Poet's Society, if I could just get over my crippling stage fright.  

No comments:

Post a Comment